Saturday, June 20, 2009

Eye Appt & My Turn

So Chloe's eye appt on Friday was very positive. Her nystagmus seems to have resolved itself! Her vision seems fine and her "head tilt" seemed better too (her therapists think it's a muscle thing - and she's getting stronger lately). So it was a GREAT appt. Go Chloe!!! She doesn't have to go back until she's 2!

I had my turn at the doc on Wednesday. I saw an endocrinologist to try to figure out what's going on with me (why I've been signficantly tired off and on for a few months now - to the point of being debilitating). Of course no answers for now, but in 2 weeks I'll go in for a BUNCH of labs (13 total) to see if we can get some answers. I have a very hard to regulate thyroid so hopefully she can help me manage that. We've changed some of my meds a few weeks ago and I am starting to FINALLY feel better. I still have bad days, but fewer and fewer now. I just can't be sick. I got too much going on for that!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment