Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Another Surgery for Chloe

We saw the eye doc today and they should be calling me tomorrow to schedule eye surgery for Chloe some Friday in January. He said it's really not a big deal for the children (haa haa - I love how he always says that "it's not a big deal FOR THE CHILDREN". As if the parents are a whole other deal!)

Tomorrow we go to orthopedics to check her out and get a baseline. She has signficant in-toeing of her left foot and her PT thinks her left leg is shorter then her right. We'll see what they think tomorrow. I don't know why I'm nervous about this appointment. I was nervous today too. I know the surgery is no big deal, but I'm feeling some anxiety about it. I'm sure everything will work out fine. Just another surgery to put under her belt. She's my little fighter.

Will keep you posted on tomorrow's appointment. :) If you haven't seen the video of her walking and talking, check out the previous post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment