Thursday, September 23, 2010

Thankful for the common cold????

You bet I am! As I've been online today reading about Chloe's little friends in cyber-world who are fighting for their lives against leukemia I indeed find myself grateful that Chloe can and will manage her cold. 101.6 today and snuggling with me on the couch actually reminds me of how lucky we are that Chloe can now have an everyday cold and NOT have to worry about fighting for her life. My heart is heavy today thinking of my dear friends out there who are not so lucky. Sweet Ella and Lois I will be sending extra positive energy your way today and the many days to come. Although we have not met them in person we are bonded by a special little extra chromosome and for that I am also thankful. Say a prayer for their families and maybe a little extra prayer for Chloe.

BTW, just an update. Spoke to the pedi this morning and we're taking her off the Reglan and seeing how she does. Wish us luck! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hoping Chloe feels better soon.Snuggles makes everything better.Even for us mommies who's hearts are heavy.Gratitude and thanks is always good for our souls as well.As we approach Zoey's 2 year anniversary since diagnosis,there is not a moment that goes by that I do not rejoice in the fact that she has made it this far.Blessed and lucky.

    ReplyDelete