Monday, October 4, 2010

Feeling a Little Overwhelmed

I think I'm out of practice. All these doctor appointments and phone calls and coordination of blood draws. I'm not used to Chloe requiring all this stuff lately. She's been so . . . well. . . "healthy" lately. Not that she's exactly "unhealthy" now, but she's certainly got a lot going on. Tuesday we see her ENT to determine if she will finally require tubes. Thursday we see surgery for a pre-op appointment to close her g-tube (yes, it's been leaking again). I also had to schedule with her eye doc because her eye is turning in more then it was before. And, at some point I have to get a blood draw since she's been having fatigue (which I suppose I'll do on Thursday just in case surgery needs any pre-op blood too). Okay, I think that should do it. I guess it's not THAT overwhelming. Just gotta keep it all organized in my head and on paper. I know, this too shall pass and then we'll be back to "normal" (whatever the hell normal is!). Wish us luck with all our appointments and HOPEFULLY if she needs tubes AND the g-tube closure, they can coordinate and do it together. Stay tuned. . .

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! Praying that all goes well for little Chloe-belle=)

    ReplyDelete