Monday, May 25, 2009

The Results Are In!!!

I don't really have time to blog on this beautiful glorious Memorial Day, but I know many of you are wondering how the BIG fund-raising tag sale went for gorgeous Ms. Chloe! Over the 3 days (the one mini sale we did a few weeks ago and then Sat and Sun) we did $1700! YAY! That'll cover one of our deductibles! We are very pleased. It was a LOT of work, and I don't know that we'd do it again, but it's done and we have soooo many people to be thankful for for donations and for helping out. And so many people turned out for the sale on Saturday (like 100's) including our local fire department who each made donations to her fund!!!! I was touched beyond words when I saw the fire truck pull up! It's been an amazing journey!!!
The local Ridge Road Fire Department - too bad they missed Chloe who was asleep with a bad cold!


My big kids enjoyed checking out the truck!

1 comment:

  1. Wow what a great city to help out. You raised quite a bit. Congratulations, I'm glad it went well.

    ReplyDelete