Saturday, October 24, 2009

Did I forget to mention????

I think I forgot to mention that my husband broke his foot yesterday! Poor guy! But on a brighter note, Xander does NOT have the flu! PHEW!! He did have a rough night though, spiking a HIGH fever in the middle of the night. Poor guy with his little heart racing a mile a minute and his fast, deep breathing. I just wanted to wrap him up and make him all better! Well, a dose of Motrin and his fever came down and after soaking the bed he seems much better now. Let's hope that was the worst of it.

And on the brightest note of them all, our family is here visiting us from North Dakota. My sister-in-law and her kids have been a HUGE help around the house and with Chloe and have just brightened my day with their presence. It makes me crazy that families are so spread across the continent (and world!) in this generation. I want all my peeps right her around me! Life would be so much fuller. BUT I'm thankful for the time we get anyway, no matter how little it is, it is better then nothing and worth the wait!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I'm glad he doesn't have the flu, and that you were able to get their vaccines.

    ReplyDelete