Sunday, October 3, 2010

The Never Ending Story

Chloe's g-tube continues to be a never-ending story around this house! It goes DAYS without anything and then it'll leak again. So I'm putting in a call to surgery tomorrow to let them know it's still leaking. It's weird how it'll go for days with nothing and then it'll start leaking again. We'll see what they have to say tomorrow.

The "bowel" issues seem to have resolved themselves as soon as we stopped giving her the recalled formula! Coincidence? I think NOT! Whatever, I'm just glad she's feeling better and eating better. I know she was starting to lose a little weight.

As for the fatigue, I never heard back from her endocrinologist re: her thyroid. I'll put in another call on Monday. I want her switched off the generic and I want a CBC done.

We see her ENT (Ear, Nose and Throat) on Tuesday so we'll hopefully know the story about whether or not she needs tubes. I think this week will lead to a lot of answers. Her g-tube, her ears and we'll start to get to to the bottom of her fatigue. She's been a busy little girl, hasn't she?!

No comments:

Post a Comment