It appears as though sweet Chloe might have a little complication from her surgery. As it looks now, we think her g-tube site is now infected. I've spoken to the on-call surgeon twice this weekend and although it's red and swollen, in the absence of fever, pain and/or discharge, he thinks it can wait until tomorrow to have her seen. Considering it's Sunday AND Halloween I'm trying to avoid an unnecessary trip to the ER. Here's a pic of her site (sorry for the graffic nature of the picture). I'll post Halloween pics later. . .