Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Climb

Well, I was having one of my down moments last night, feeling just overwhelmed by the first Birth to Three bill I had received (that will come monthly now for Chloe's early intervention services) and the battle with the insurance company and the reality of very limited nursing care left when I turned on the radio and Chloe's song The Climb by Miley Cyrus was just starting!!! It was one of those moments when I was feeling low and defeated when I was sure someone was sending me a message. Chloe, angels, God. . . I don't know who, but someone was telling me it would be okay. That I can do this. "There's always going to be another mountain. I'm always going to want to make it move. Always going to be an uphill battle. Sometimes I'm going to have to lose. Ain't about how fast I get there. Ain't about what's waiting on the other side. It's about the climb." It's not about tomorrow, it's about today and the beautiful girl that I am blessed to have and I REFUSE to miss out on for even a single day because I'm too busy worrying about tomorrow. Just when I start to feel down on myself Chloe teaches me just how lucky I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment