Monday, April 25, 2011

Dr. Appts and Some Easter Pics

Well, this week is busy with appointments and meetings. We have her annual cardiology check-up today, which I fully expect to be routine. She does have a cough, but no fever and does tire sometimes when drinking a bottle (yes, she still takes a bottle), but I don't think it's heart related. I'm expecting a good report from her echo, a change in medication so we don't have to drive 30 minutes once a month to pic up a compounded medication and a change in dosing from 3x/day to 2x/day. So fingers crossed that I'm on the right track. She also has her follow-up eye doc appointment tomorrow, which I also expect to be routine. Just a check-in. Then Wednesday morning is the BIG transition meeting from Early Intervention to Preschool. I'm nervous, but excited. I'm think I'm ready for her to be in preschool. It'll be a good transition for her. She can use the additional stimulation with peers (aside from just her older siblings) and I think the structure will do her good. In addition to all that, her usual therapy! It's going to be a busy week (oh, and throw in baseball practice, 2 games, Opening Day ceremonies, a mammogram (for ME! LOL) and a half day from school to boot!)

Okay, here's some pics from Easter. Enjoy!









No comments:

Post a Comment