Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Belated Birthday Wishes





Sadie and mommy in the very spot where she was bor 5 years ago!!!


Five years ago this past Wednesday I gave birth to my middle baby, Sadie. It was an absolute dream-filled day, from the breaking of my water and first contraction, to the cutting of her cord, all while surrounded by family in the comforts of my own home. Her birthday was a little bittersweet as we pack up the house and say good-bye to an amazing chapter in our lives. A chapter that has included the miraculous in-home water birth of my daughter. Of my three kids, that was my only homebirth and for that birth it was the perfect place to be. We will always cherish our memories.
Above are some pics and below a video from last Wednesday as we celebrated our very special day!


2 comments:

  1. Happy late birthday sweet girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Sadie! What a lovely child! Good luck with the move, and I saw Chloe holding her own bottle...yea!

    ReplyDelete