Saturday, February 6, 2010

In Over My Head?

I think I'm in over my head. Not in having a child with special needs, but in having THREE children! I swear, give me two, and it doesn't matter which two, and I do great. I can work them together nicely. But throw in a third and it all goes to hell! I'm hoping it's just the current ages. 9, 4 1/2 and 17 months. If my attention is on the little one and the two big kids are together it's sure to lead to a breakdown (evenutally a breakdown of MY mental status)! So what's the answer? Get rid of one??? But which one??? I'm awfully fond of each of them individually. So I guess that's not the right option. Keep them separate? Man, I TRY, but there always seems to be that time in the day when they're all three together. I just keep trying to tell myself "this too shall pass" and we'll get into to rhythm that keeps me from killing them (just kidding - ummm. . . , yeah, no, I was kidding) Spring will undoubtably help, but that's too far away to count on that. Any advice anyone?????

No comments:

Post a Comment