Saturday, August 15, 2009

Our Newest Addition!


Welcome Home Miles!!!!

We're still settling in and getting to know each other, but he is one sweet boy! We can't thank everyone at The Chi Society and Rescue Road Trips enough for making his adoption possible! What amazing people! Peggy, Lee, Lorry and Greg are all amazing people. If anyone in the Northeast is looking to adopt I hope you will give these guys a chance. Lee and Lorry were so patient with me and never made me feel like the pain in the a** I KNOW I was! I wanted so much information and pictures and even a video (which they figured out how to do and after several attempts and lots of patience posted on you tube). Click on the highlighted group names to link to their pages and "you tube" above to see his video.

Wish us luck! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment